QUESTIONS & CONCERNS
Should you want to contact us about any concern or question you may have about your personal data and how we handle them, or if you want to change, delete, or change, any personal information that we hold, or you have any other question about any privacy and security matter please contact our data protection officer
Data protection officer
OUR COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information we maintain relating to you or other individuals may differ depending on our relationship, including the type of communications between us and the Services we provide. Future Solutions is cautious and explicit when requesting the information that is necessary for the successful provision of the Services. Please note that we share common privacy and data security policies for all our web sites and services (e.g Futurephone, Futurecloud, CloudCRM ). Such information may include:
A. Personal information (such as your name, physical address, email address and telephone number) which you provide to us by singing up and creating a personal access login for our email marketing products, or by contact our customer support team, send us an email, or communicating with us in any other way. We use that information to contact you regarding the provision of our Services.
B. Invoicing information (such as your Company name, Vat number, currency, telephone, invoicing address, town, country, postal code, IBAN,) that you provide to us when you choose to buy our services. We use such information to identify you, verify your purchase of our Services, and for invoicing purposes, as applicable.
C. Email lists and end-user data. When you add an emailing list to your account, we have and may access the data on that list only in purposes of providing services to you (such as support and customer care) and only upon your request and for the extend needed to provide these services. We store that data securely on our servers located in the EU/EEA and we do not sell, rent, or loan them to anyone. We are not responsible for the kind of personal data that you may include in your contact list or if these data were collected with an illegal way.
D. Profile and demographic data. We collect such data in order for them to be used to personalize our Services and display information on this web site and any requested email communications in a way that is more relevant to you.
E. Marketing preferences, or responses to voluntary customer satisfaction surveys (customer feedback). To improve our marketing communications, we may collect information about interaction with, and responses to, our marketing communications.
F. Online activity information. We may receive personal information about you when you use the Services or your activity when visiting our website; this may include your IP address, your operating system, your browser ID, your browsing activity and other online identifiers (to the extent that they are personal information), and other personal information that you provide to us online.
G. Demographic and product use information; Future Solutions also compiles, in an aggregate form only, demographic and product use information. Future Solutions may, from time to time, opt to make such aggregate information publicly available. Under no circumstances will Future Solutions make any personally identifiable information about an individual user available to anyone.
H. Information about your use of our Services: We may receive and store information about when and how you use our services and link them to other information’s we collect about you. This information may include for example, actions that you have taken when using our services, time, date). We use that information in order to act upon your support request and to improve our Services for both you and for all of our users.
Our Services are not intended for use by minors under the legal age requirement. No one under the legal age requirement may provide any personal information to or through our website while using the Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors. If you are under the legal age requirement, please do not register with our website for the provision of our Services, make any use of the Services or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number or email address. In the event that we find out that we have collected personal information from a minor without verification of parental consent, this information will be deleted. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a minor, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use personal information to carry out our business activities and provide our Services. The purposes for which we use your personal information may differ based on our relationship, including the type of communications between us and the Services we provide.
The main purposes include using Personal Information to:
– Authenticate you when logging in to your account;
– Communicate with you and other individuals; We may communicate with you about your account and provide you with customer care and support when needed. We may also contact you in order to send you system alert messages such as planned outages, new or updated features, change in our legal terms, compliance and abuse warnings etc.
– Assess your eligibility for payment plans, process of payments and collect money owed to us; This may include for example sending you invoices, payment receipts, unpaid/overdue invoices, or alerting you about any other invoicing or payment issues.
– Promote use of our services. We may analyse data collected from the use of our service or visit to our website in order to promote our services to you. If you are visiting our site but you haven’t registered with our services we may contact you in order to give you more details about us, to invite you to sign up, or to inform you about any offers we may have at the time. If you are already using our services we may contact you in order to inform you about the use of another service we provide that we believe will benefit you. You can stop receiving our promotional emails anytime by clicking on the one click unsubscribe link included in every email we send. For more information see our “RECEIVING COMMUNICATIONS FROM Future Solutions” section below.
– Improve the quality of our Services; we may use aggregated data about the use of our services and visit to our website in order to improve our services. We may share this aggregated data with third parties (such us google analytics etc). We may also contact you in order to ask you to give as feedback about the quality of our services your satisfaction upon using them or any complaints or suggestions you may have that can help us improve the quality of the services that we offer.
– Provide training and maintain information security; From time to time we may host or participate in events (webinars, seminars) in order to inform our users about important stuff such us (best usage of our services, best practices, data security, changes in legislation, important market related news that may affect them etc.) We may communicate with you in order to promote such events and to invite you to participate on them.
– Prevent, detect and investigate crime, including fraud and money laundering, and analyse and manage other commercial risks;
carry out research and analysis, including analysis of our customer base and other individuals whose personal information we collect,
– Carry out market researches, including customer satisfaction surveys and assess the risks faced by our business;
– Provide marketing information in accordance with preferences you have disclosed to us about (marketing information may be relate to Services subject to your preferences);
– Personalize your experience when you use the Services presenting information and advertisements tailored to you. We may contact you from time to time in order to provide you with suggestions for better use of our services, best industry practices, or new features that we may think that will help you promote your business and grow your audience ;
– Manage our business operations and IT infrastructure, in line with our internal policies and procedures, including those relating to finance and accounting, billing, IT systems operation, data and website hosting, data analytics, business continuity, records management, document and print management and auditing;
– Manage complaints, feedback and queries, and handle requests for data access or correction, or the exercise of other rights relating to personal information;
– Comply with applicable laws and regulatory obligations (including laws and regulations outside your country of residence), comply with legal processes and court orders and respond to requests from public and government authorities (including those outside your country of residence);
– Establish and defend legal rights to protect our business operations, and those of our group companies or business partners, and secure our rights, privacy, safety or property, and that of our group companies or business partners, you, or other individuals or third parties, to enforce our terms and conditions and pursue available remedies or limit our damages.
Future Solutions adheres to a permission-based email policy. For the collection and processing of your personal data we shall rely on your express consent. We may also collect and process your personal information based on any other legal bases that may be applicable, such as the performance of your contract with Future Solutions, the need for Future Solutions to comply with a legal obligation, the fulfillment of Future Solutions’s legitimate business interest, etc.
As our customer, your email address is only used to send information that you have requested. As required for the complete use of our email marketing software, we allow you to opt whether to receive or not, certain information from Future Solutions . Except as otherwise mentioned herein, Future Solutions will not send unsolicited email information, commercial offers or advertisements to you. Future Solutions will not sell, rent, or loan our contact lists or our customer’s contact lists (including customer data) to any third parties, nor will Future Solutions use customer contact lists for our own marketing purposes. All opt-in emails we send in response to your request have an easy, one-click unsubscribe function for recipients. Unsubscribe requests are fulfilled without further communication being sent to requesting users.
YOUR CUSTOMER DATA
CREATION OF MAILING LISTS
You can create and upload your own emailing lists by accessing your account with the unique email and password that you have selected. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential and for securing your login credentials from unauthorized use by a third party. You are also responsible for seeking proper consent according but not limited to GDPR terms & conditions from the end users in order to use their data and add them to your mailing list and for the kind of data that you decide to collect and upload. You can create you mailing list manually or import them automatically through many options that we provide (such as Excel, csv, Text, Copy paste etc.).
LOCATION OF STORAGE
Your mailing Lists are stored securely on our servers located exclusively within the EU/EEA (Netherlands). We do not, under any circumstances transfer you mailing lists or any data about your subscribers and end-users outside the European Economic Area
Security and integrity of your data is our top priority. Thus, and in accordance with the GDPR regulation we take all necessary precautions in order to preserve both of them and protect your data against any other form of unlawful processing or disclosure to unauthorised persons. Part of these precautions include (ISO 27001 certification of our operating procedures, High end security facilities, levelling personnel access to personal and sensitive data, Sing NDAS with of all our employees and additional terms of data processing with personnel accessing sensitive data etc,). If you need more details about the security standards that we use please see our “THE SECURITY AND PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION” section.
ACCESSING/UPDATE/DELETE OF YOUR MAILING LISTS
You can at any time access, update, export(download) or delete you own mailing lists.
DATA SHARING AND TRANSFERS
We under no circumstances sell or share with others your end-user data. In connection with the purposes described above (see section above ‘How we use your personal information’), we may need to share specific personal information (Such as use/account identification information, Billing-payment and other financial related informations, services and site usage related info) with third parties. These third parties may include our group companies and external third party service providers (such as support and hosting service providers, banks and financial institutions that service our accounts, and other third party vendors and outsourced service providers that assist us in carrying out our business activities). We may also share personal information with government or other public authorities (including, but not limited to, courts, regulatory bodies, law enforcement agencies and tax authorities.
THE SECURITY AND PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Future Solutions’s own host servers in which processes and stores its databases are located within the EU/EEA (Secure facility in Netherlands). More info about the security of our servers can be provided to you in detail upon request on (email@example.com).
Future Solutions uses appropriate technical, physical, legal and organizational measures, which comply with data protection laws to keep all personal information secure and to protect same against unauthorized and unlawful access and processing or accidental loss, destruction, damage, theft, use or disclosure.
As most of the personal information we hold is stored electronically we have implemented appropriate IT security measures to ensure this personal information is kept secure.
Future Solutions has deployed a sophisticated security architecture comprising the latest server, database, backup and firewall technologies to protect our information assets. All data resides in a tightly controlled, secure data center. That architecture ensures that information about the identity and preferences of our individual members is never accessible to anyone outside Future Solutions. We will maintain safeguards to protect the security of these Servers and your personally identifiable information. We also train our staff regularly on data protection and information security.
We do not store, access or process our customer credit card information. We use third party payment and subscription billing services for those purposes. We only use services that are PCI compliant and that maintain the highest security measures to protect your information. If you need more info about our third party providers please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Future Solutions accounts require that you log in with a username and password. Where we have given you or where you have chosen a password for access to the Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential and for securing your login credentials from unauthorized use by a third party. We request you not to share your password with anyone else. All account passwords are encrypted. We cannot see your password; we can only help you reset it.
All of our system-to-system communications as well as human to system communications for the purposes of customer support, analytics and email sending is done through secure, encrypted channels. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or electronic data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any personal information you might have sent to us has been compromised), please immediately notify us at: email@example.com
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will keep your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which we collect it and always in accordance with any applicable statutory data retention periods. The exact time period will depend on the purpose for which we hold your information but in no event this period will be longer than 12 months upon cancelation of your account.
RECEIVING COMMUNICATIONS FROM Future Solutions
You can change your marketing preferences at any time. If you wish to stop receiving marketing from us (“opt-out”), click on the “unsubscribe” link which is contained at the bottom all of our marketing emails, or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to comply with your opt-out requests within a reasonable time period and in any event within any period prescribed by the applicable legislation as each time in force.
Please note that if you do opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us, we may still send you other important service and administration communications relating to your account and the Services which we provide to you, and you cannot opt-out from these service and administration communications.
UPDATES & OFFERS
After an initial email welcoming new users and verifying their new account and confirming their passwords and usernames, established users may receive occasional information on our company’s products, services, special deals, and recent news and events. Our customers are provided with the option to not receive these types of communications by using the unsubscribe function appearing at the bottom of each email.
SERVICE ALERTS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
As required, Future Solutions may email a service-related announcement. For instance, if our service is temporarily disrupted for any reason, we might send users an email. In general, users may not opt-out of these communications from us; however, their own email filters could block receipt. These communications are not promotional in nature.
In accordance with the user’s option, we regularly respond to users’ service requests and account inquiries via email, or through live chat.
At times, we may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our hardware and software infrastructure, and to administer our website. These processes do not link your IP address to any personally identifiable information. We also use tracking information (such as cookies) to analyze user visits to different pages on our site.. This helps us design and operate a website that delivers the information you want.
Depending on your jurisdiction, you may have the following rights with regard to your personal information: (a) the right to access, (b) the right to rectification, (c) the right to erasure (right to be forgotten), (d) the right to request the restriction of processing (data minimization), (e) the right to data portability, (f) the right to object to the processing, (g) the right to withdraw your consent to the processing and (h) the right to file a complaint before the competent Data Protection Authority.
CONTACT Future Solutions ABOUT THIS POLICY
Future Solutions Ltd., John Kennedy 8 , 1087 Nicosia , Cyprus or email us at email@example.com